Magento 2.4.5 Release – Everything you just need to know
Good news for all Magento 2 store owners and developers! On August 09, 2022, Adobe has finally released Magneto 2.4.5 Version with secure improvement. Magento 2.4.5 more than 290 quality fixes and enhancement. Latest updated version is much better in terms of performance, security, and platform experience.
Magento 2.4.5 Release Highlights Magento include 20 Security Fixes and some Security Improvement
- Google Recaptcha Added into Wishlist , Create New Customer Account and Gift Card Forms.
- Improved Malicious Code Filter to use HTML Purifier Library
- Session usage has been removed from HTTP header processors in GraphQL
- Add the ACL resources to the inventory
- Magento 2.4.5 Support Composer 2.2, TincMCE 5.10.2, and jQuery 1.13.1.
- Also they removed outdated Js libs and updated to the latest version
- In Latest Version of Magneto 2.4.5 DHL integration schema also updated from v6.0 to v6.2.
- DHL Integration schema has been updated from v6.0 to v6.2.
GraphQL performance improvements
- Fastest the developer and storefront experience in rebuilding the GraphQL schema
- GraphQL schema is rebuilt, shoppers will experience a faster loading speed.
- Session usage has been removed from http header processors in GraphQL such as store, customer, or currency.
- Session cookies are now launched in GraphQL operations using class proxies only when needed.
- Apple Pay payment gateway is now available for all merchants.
- The PayPal Pay Later option is now available for merchants in Italy and Spain.
- Store admin can now preview PayPal Credit card & Pay Later buttons in the backend.
- Braintree has discontinued the KOUNT fraud protection integration, and the Always request 3DS option has been added to the magento admin.
- Now PWA Studio v.12.5.x is compatible in Magento 2.4.5.
- PWA Studio storefront collects the customer’s behavior for web analytics services through eventing.
- Store admin can deploy a service such as Google Tag Manager from the admin.
Major Issue Fixed in Magento 2.4.5 Release
- Setting the maximum session size to 0 (Admin Store > Settings > Configuration – Advanced) no longer logs out the administrator. GitHub-35312
- Magento Open Source no longer throws an exception when you add a bundle product through Page Builder and Changing the Admin URL.
- The Set Product as New From Date attribute now displays the correct date when the Set Product as New attribute is set through a mass product bulk update. Previously, Set Product as New From Date was displayed as Jan 1, 1970.
- Users with restricted roles are no longer automatically granted access to new modules.
- Related product rule conditions now work as expected with products that contain
- A single login is now valid for multiple store views for shoppers with global account sharing.
- Admin can now set the session size to 0 from the backend, which no longer logs out the admin.
- The table rate shipping amount is no longer calculated for the virtual products.