Hello Magento Reader’s Now Magento 2.4.6 is on the way to release on 14-March-2023 and the pre-release version will be available on 28-February-2023, two weeks before launching. Magento 2.4.6 support PHP Version 8.2 with support of 8.1 and php 7.1 completetly remove from latest version. All Core Composer and dependencies and third party libraries updated with compatible with latest php version 8.2.
Magento 2.4.6 Release Highlights
Magento include 300 Quality Fixes and Enhancements
- Magento Security Issue Fixes & Enhancements.
- Magento 2.4.6 Improved GraphQL Performance & Reduced Response Time
- Magento 2.4.6 Compatible with Page Builder v.1.7.3 & PWA Studio v.13.0.x
- Magento support php 8.2 and deprecated support for Php 8.1.
- Magento 2.4.6 include support for Composer 2.2
- Magento 2.4.6 will support OpenSearch 2.x on both Cloud and on-premises.
- In Latest Version of Magneto 2.4.6 support for Redis 7.0.x.
- DHL Integration schema has been updated from v6.2 to v10.0.
- Magento Incorporated support for MariaDB 10.6.
- Magento Supports ElasticSearch 8.x.
- Configure setting to improve the performance of operations involving 100+ customer segments.
- Improved product grid performance by limiting the number of products displayed in product grid.
- Magento REST API endpoint to import data with high performance. (up to 100,000 records per minute)
- Improved order processing for Adobe Commerce 2.4.6 on cloud infrastructure customers.
- Enabled the Braintree Pay Later button & messages for Italy and Spain.
- Enabled the PayLater messaging with PayPal Vault.
- Added Fraud Protection, ACH, and Added LPM (Local Payment Methods) web hooks.
- Adobe Commerce/Magento 2.4.6 now supports Page Builder v.1.7.3 & PWA Studio v.13.0.x.
- Fixed issues and enhanced performance related to Magento installation, upgrade, and deployment.
- Added a drag-and-drop feature to page builder for importing images in bulk.
- Search supports queries with quotation marks when the Minimum Terms to Match is enabled.
- Fixed issues related to incorrect total number of records in the staging dashboard.
- Overwriting of .gitignore files is eliminated when executing the composer install command.